After coming back with more than 20kg in shopping from Korea, I now have to clear my room to make space. Yes, I know I asked for it, but a leopard never changes its spots. Similarly, I’ll never change my highlighting craze. Here’s one lil fella that I bought last year but forgot to review – the Tony Moly Crystal Light Pink Beam will now take the spotlight 😀
Now I usually avoid liquid highlighters cos of my oily / dry combination face – if you check out my history of reviewed highlighters, they’re all either stick or powder types – all solid forms. So why did I buy this?
- It’s cheap – yes I cannot deny that price was a factor in me purchasing this. At just KRW7,800, it’s only SGD8.61. HOW CHEAP?!
- Of course, that isn’t the only factor – it’s a beautiful shade of pearl pink that can be used on the T-zone and the C-zone.
- The texture is smooth, but the intensity of the pearly shimmers is strong enough so that you don’t have to apply many layers. Just a tiny droplet of it is enough for the T-zone.
- It’s not horrendously sparkly and OTT – as you can see from my swatches, it starts out super bright but blends nicely into the skin.
- Somehow, it also doesn’t oxidise that quickly despite being placed upon the oilfield of my nose.
- Plus, it does what a highlighter should do – make me look like a Kpop star with a sharp nose that looks like it’s been plastic surgeried. 😀
Overall, I’d say this is worth a try. Go buy it nao~