Besides my love for rubbing (eye) balls, I also like to poke stuff. I’m pretty sure I must have some additional y gene in my body – not a Y cos then I’d be full-on man, but a small y.. somewhere…
Besides poking and bursting bubble wrap, I like to use my fingers to prod men’s biceps too. Don’t ask me why – I just find it fun, and a very good gauge of how (un)fit the dude is. heh.
The moment I received this product, what was the first thing I did? You guessed it – prodddddddddd and pokeeeeeee away.
I actually love this product.
- The packaging is simple and idiot-proof – just open, use the sponge, pick up some product and apply. Just make sure to cap it tightly to ensure that the product doesn’t evaporate.
- This product basically works on the same theory as your post office water sponge for stamps – the sponge is soaked with BB essence. It’s also the same as Laneige’s Snow BB Soothing Cushion, Hera’s UV Mist Cushion and IOPE’s Air Cushion Sunblock Cover-EX.
- There’s a mild fragrance to it – unoffensive and not overpowering.
- The coverage – well, as you can see, the coverage is pretty decent. It’s not the kind you’d wear for a night out as a drag queen though, cos it’s quite lightweight, but it’s totally perfect for daytime wear since it doesn’t feel that heavy and has super damn bloody high SPF of 50+ PA+++.
- It even manages to cover some of my dark eye circles, so here’s a grudging nod of approval -nod-.
- It leaves a slight cooling sensation – not sure if it’s cos of the cooling technology, or because in general, watery liquids feel cooler once you apply it onto your skin.
- It is quickly absorbed and has a slight dewy finish that’s typical of Korean foundations/BBs. However, it dries into a slightlyyyyy powdery matte finish.
- It doesn’t last very long though, cos it’s so lightweight. After about 6 hours, it had more or less oxidised or vanished. It might be cos of my shit-oil-face though, so if you’ve got a less Dubai-worthy skin and have tried it, lemme know 😀
Overall, I’d recommend that you try this out. I love this easy-to-use types of packaging, and it’s great for touching up on the go. Geddittttt.