The pros and cons of having too many makeup products – you sometimes lose track. Perhaps I should hire a warehouse assistant hmmm. Whenever I open my lipstick drawer, it’s like staring at the army stock of bullets. I have way, way too many lipsticks – I’d previously done a review on the Shu Uemura Rouge Unlimited PK325 without realising that I also had it in two more shades – CR330 and PK345.
Plus, I heard that the rage now is all about Yoon Eun Hye’s lips in I Miss You. Apparently she used the Nars colour, but I’m not a fan. I think it’s a tad bit too clownish for me. This PK345 has a pretty similar feel, but less vulgarly pink.
Ok enough perving around. Moving on to the next lipstick, the CR330
- The packaging is a clear plastic container with a silver inner casing – the usual Shu Uemura type of packaging. It’s also a twist-up typical lipstick, so I don’t have much to say about that.
- PK345 is more liquid and less creamy. It’s sort of like a gloss.
- CR330 is more creamy and tends to cake and settle into the fine lines of my lips more easily.
- It applies on easily and smoothly, with no smell whatsoever – I’m fine with that.
- I guess as with most lipsticks (with the exception of my beloved Dior Addict that lasts and lasts), this is good for a wear-and-greet. The kind that you would swipe on justtttt before entering the location, and then it’ll make its exit faster than Cinderella.
Worth a try if you’re aiming to get Yoon Eun Hye’s lip colour or just need to hurl your money somewhere. You can try hurling it at me though heh.