I’ve been told that I’m ridiculously
confident deluded. If you’ve been following my blog, you’ll know that I not-so-secretly think that I’m Miss A’s Bae Suzy.
In the same world of delusion, I actually believe advertisements like these – that if I use their products, I’ll look as gorgeous as her.
Besides the DiorBlush from this Cherie Bow Collection. I’ve also got this Dior Addict Lipstick.
This is quite a disappointment, considering how much I love my Dior Addict Extreme in Lucky shade.
- It comes in a pretty pearly-sheened casing synonymous with Dior lippies. Ok, that’s one plus point.
- It applies smoothly – really, really smoothly indeed.
- In fact, it’s sort of a solidified lipgloss. As you can see from the swatch on my hand, it’s so liquid in texture. Most lipsticks are more creamy.
- The colour in itself is a pretty pale pink shade.
- However, when applied directly onto my lips, it settled almost immediately into the crevices of my lips.
- It also gave unnecessary highlight to all the chapped portions.
- What’s more, the colour didn’t stay on evenly. You know how ladies like to smack their lips to “set’ the colour? Every single time you smack your lips, the colour moves. You can see it clearly in the photos above – major uneven colour application.
Overall, I’m not a fan of this particular shade nor this particular lipstick. Perhaps if your lips are less Sahara Desert and more Venice, this might work better on you. Otherwise, I’d recommend checking out there two other shades.