I’ve never been much of a Nature Republic fan – I’m guessing it’s because of their celebrity endorsers. See, I’m such
a sucker an impressionable consumer that I’m easily swayed by whoever fronts the brand. Heh.
On the other hand, Nature Republic’s line of celebrity endorsers aren’t really my kind of idols.
I like Goo Hara (centre) cos she’s cute. The chick on the left… don’t know who she is, while Gyuri on the right has features that don’t appeal to me. What’s more, this group with their self-proclaimed goddess tags… nahhhh it just doesn’t cut it with me. Shameless self-praise should only take place in the sanctity of your own room.
JYJ is also another group that I never felt overwhelming love for – sure, Jaejoong (in the centre) is hot as hell, and I think Micky Yoochun on the right is a surprisingly good actor. Left dude, sorry, don’t know who you are. Perhaps they were popular back then (as part of TBXQ) and then the whole breakup just disrupted their popularity.
Last but not least, Jang Geun Suk. He’s been the face of Nature Republic for years now, and as much as I acknowledge his skyhigh popularity and ridiculously pretty features, I’m just not really into guys who are prettier than me. Insecure much? hah. I just like manly men – think Sparta Kim Jong Kookie~♥ ^^
Anyhoos, after that too-long
grandmother story preamble about celebrity endorsers, here’s the product that I’ll be reviewing – my very first Nature Republic product on this blog.
Damn, I should have bought ten of these. This is one awesome product!
- The A-Fit Wash is basically like a cleansing with exfoliating beads for your underarms – just apply a small bead to your underarms and work it into a foam. Clean and then rinse.
- Once you’ve dried yourself off, simply apply the A-Fit Whitening Cream and you’re done!
- For obvious reasons, I am not displaying pictures, but all it took was one use and I could see a visible difference in the skin – less knobbly, smoother and softer skin.
- The A-Fit Wash is a decent texture – lathers easily into an average consistency foam, and doesn’t leave my skin too dry or too oily.
- The A-Fit Whitening Cream has an almost-powdery matte finish that isn’t too oily or sticky, which is awesome, since clearly no one likes sticky pits.
- Both A-Fit products have a scent similar to that of baby powder – non-offensive and pleasant enough without being overpowering.
- After 3 uses, my skin was more radiant – it wasn’t all dark and dank like some dungeon. Woohoo! Anybody say “put your hands up?”
What’s more, it’s so cheap! At KRW9,900, it’s only about SGD12 – for two products! I’m so carting home an entire duffel bag of this the next time I head to Korea. 😀
If you’re trying to buy it online, you can try searching for A-Fit or A Pit – not sure why the spelling differs though. Could be something to do with the Koreans not having an “f” syllable in their Hangeul.