Ever since I permed my hair twice in the span of 12 months, it’s gone to the dogs (or cows). It’s really so hay-like now that I’m surprised no sheep tried to chomp on my head during my recent trip to Korea. Sigh. And to think I used to have such lovely, sleek and smooth hair, despite dyeing it so frequently. Ironic that dyeing didn’t result in my hair dying though.
That’s me and the fabulous Grooming Editor back in 2010 / 2011 – he was generously giving me pretty curls. and yes, my head of red hair was so awesome, wasn’t it? This was wayyyy before everyone started dyeing their hair red. I’m a trendsetter baybehhhhhh. muahahah. notice the texture – all silky and non-frizzy.
Since then, my hair has deteriorated into this ugly mess of ramyeon. It got so bad and uncontrollable that I resorted to putting my hair into an updo everyday. Tsk. That’s one of Amore Pacific’s makeup artists Choi Jung Hwan.
Now this is one of the few products that actually helped me.
This is one of the few products that actually helped improve my hair condition.
- It’s a gel-cream consistency – kind of like your conditioner.
- I use it after my hair conditioner – I slather it onto the ends of my hair and leave it on for about 5 minutes before rinsing it off.
- The result? Softer, smoother and less tangled
hayhair. Sorry I don’t have photos of it, but I can guarantee that your hair will come out feeling much better than before you used it.
- It has such a lovely floral scent that’s distinctive of Silk Scarf products from Etude House. Yummy yummy!
- However, the effects don’t last long – just for the day. Sad face.
- Also, one ampoule isn’t quite enough for my head of thick, long hair. But, I make do, since I’ve got limited supply.
- Also, the strip is kind of like your typical medicine strip made of aluminium foil. Once you break it open, the edges are a pointed 90 degree type, so be careful not to cut yourself on it, especially since our skin is softer and more tender when wet in the shower.
Otherwise, I’d totally recommend that you get this and use it on days with special events, such as the upcoming Valentine’s Day or Chinese New Year.