Andddd I’m back with a huge bunch of nicely-taken photographs (I hope!) and back on track with my blog reviews. This is one item I’ve been wanting to blog about for the longest time but just kept forgetting to.
Not much of bristles / comb – just a spirally stick for you to run along the lashes.
I was super surprised to see that my most stubborn mascara was removed in such a picture-perfect manner – I thought such things only existed in advertisements.
Of course get it, get it, get it! It’s so idiot-proof and effective that if you don’t get it, you’re the idiot.
- All you have to do is to coat your lashes with it, and leave it to “melt” away the mascara for about 3 minutes.
- I usually go home, change out of my clothes, apply this, and then
unpack my baghide my shopping away so that my parents don’t catch me.
- Once I’m done, I’ll head to the toilet to remove my makeup. First to go is always the eye makeup – I use the Biore Cleansing sheets to remove my entire face’s BB / foundation, and use the sheet to gently press against my eyes. The picture above is what you see. So easy right?!
- No pulling, no rubbing, no tugging, and most importantly – minimised fallen lashes.
- There’s no scent so it doesn’t annoy me.
- I haven’t had it fall into my eyes before, so I don’t know if it stings. But hello, have a little better aim and don’t be a dude who mis-pisses all over the bowl.
- One thing to note – do remember to wipe the applicator clean before inserting it into the tube, cos it “melts” the mascara, and will have some black liquid remnants on it. You don’t want it tainting the remaining mascara remover in the tube.