And it’s Christmas Eve! I’ll bet most of you have awesome plans for tonight – dinners, parties, boozing, and what-nots. I’m long past the days I used to go crazy at Zouk, so (sadly) I’ll be spending the night at home… packing my luggage for Koreaaaaaa.
I’ll be zipping off this Friday, and good lord, it’s supposedly 1 to -15degrees during the days I’ll be there, so I’ve got to do a lot of preparations. Winter essentials are hand cream, moisturiser and lip balm – basically, stuff that prevent you from wrinkling up like a raisin and then cracking up like Humpty Dumpty who fell off the wall. Digging through my stash, this is one item I won’t be bringing along.
- This has a very nice fruity berry fragrance.
- It’s lightweight and doesn’t feel like I’ve applied anything on my lips.
- There’s also a cooling sensation.
- It also dries really quickly, and doesn’t stain onto my cultery or utensils like lipsticks or glosses do.
- There’s a rosy sweet pink tint on my lips that lasts surprisingly long – 4 hours minimum.
- The applicator is soft and isn’t abrasive on my lips either.
- However, it’s exactly what its product name says – a tint. Don’t expect any moisturising or shimmer or glossy effects. In fact, it actually dries out my lips and makes the dry skin more obvious.
- Since the pink tint remains for quite a long time, I’d suggest you use this together with a gloss or balm.
For its price (I can’t remember how much I bought it for in Korea, but I know it was really cheap, prolly less than $10), it’s worth a try.