After months of shoving my numerous bags, clutches and pouches with a sheer iron will determination into the cupboard ala sardine style and hoping they didn”t explode into an avalanche of bags, I’ve finally decided to do the right (and more money-wise) thing – I offloaded them to cash converters yesterday. Yes, unglam much isn’t it?
While I was there, this dude asked me if I opened a bag shop cos “you have so many new bags. how come?”
I replied with a deadpan “because after I bought them, I decided I didn’t like them anymore. I’m a girl. Girls do that.”
We do indeed have the weirdest reasons for buying stuff (and then discarding them). I guess that’s why I bought this item – simply cos it’s cute, looks frivolous, is affordable and smells good. To be really honest, I didn’t really care if it worked, as long as it didn’t give me pimples. hah.
L-R: Tony Moly Pocket Sleek Mist (for oily skin), Tony Moly Pocket Moist Mist (for dry-normal skin)
I actually didn’t know that there was a difference in the two – I just preferred the scent of the Pocket Bunny Moist Mist, which has apple, peach and raspberry in it.
- Needless to say, it smells awesome – refreshingly citrusey without being overwhelming.
- It comes in a handy size (60ml) and fits snugly into the palm of your hand, especially with its curves (ooh bunny baybeh, work it!) – that aside, it is the perfect travel size and good for inflight usage.
- Of course, the packaging is a major plus factor – it’s too cute!
- One spritz covers quite a large surface area (about the size of my hand including the fingertips), which means two spritzes are enough for your face (left and right). The mist / size of the water droplets isn’t as fine as the Laneige Water Bank Fresh Powder Mist or the Sulwhasoo Hydro-Aid Moisturising Lifting Mist though.
- It leaves a cooling sensation and is easily absorbed even without patting – of course, patting with clean fingers is recommended for more even distribution and faster setting.
- There’s a slighttttt glossy/dewy film left on your skin’s surface after application, so if you like a matte finish, you might have to pat on some powder over.
- As with all mists, use this for rehydrating during the day / when you’re on a flight / shrivelling up into a raisin while working overtime in the office.
I’m not sure if Tony Moly is still open in Singapore – I believe it hasn’t been doing very well since I seldom see new stock, their in-store promotions aren’t attractive, customer traffic is minimal and they don’t seem to have a PR agency doing their media liaisons anymore. However, if you pass by their store at Bugis (if they’re still around), consider picking up a bottle of this. It makes a great stocking stuffer for this Xmas season 😀