After going for my first-ever plastic surgery consultation in Korea, Apgujeong at Dream Clinic, I’ve decided that I’m too much of a chicken to actually go through with it. Thus, I have decided to spend my time perfecting my makeup skills instead.
I’ve never had much of an issue with my nose – it’s not very sharp but neither is it too stubby. However, if I can make it look sharper, why not hurhurhur? Why settle for one topless man when you can have two? muahaha.
I first started out with plain highlighting – using a lighter coloured or shimmery / pearly product on the nose bridge and cheek bones to make it look more prominent. These days, I’ve taken a step further by learning how to use a contouring product.
Products used – Nosebridge: Etude House Face Designing Brightener, Cheeks: Esprique Melty Fix Cheek, Undereye: Laneige Dark Circle Concealer Kit, Jawline + side of nose: Esprique Shade Control Stick, C-zone: Laneige Love in Bloom Sculpting Blusher (the light pink portion)
I like this product!
It’s simple and easy to use – I use my fingertip to to pick up some of the product. Slowly pat it onto the sides of your nose (nearer the peak) and slowly blend it downwards towards the cheeks. (see diagram below)
- Since the consistency isn’t too creamy or rough and has a velvety finish, it’s not too obvious. See my photo above.
- The colour also gives a natural finish – none of those tranny drag queen types of contouring.
- It lasts long and doesn’t smudge.
- Simply put – it’s a product that does its job well, and comes in a pretty and convenient packaging too. Get it!
- I’ve also got the highlighter stick that I’ve yet to try (I have too many highlighters heh)