I love my good friends – they have such perfect ways of telling me stuff so that I won’t take offense. All my pal Makky has to do is to go “err what time did you sleep last night?”, and I’ll know that I look like the third panda import from China. Next commences the frenzied digging into the bag for my concealer + foundation and a panicked touch-up session. What I’m currently using is this.
This is friggin’ awesome!
- It’s the perfect consistency and comes with a soft brush for application.
- You don’t need a lot to cover your dark circles – just 1-2 brushes is sufficient.
- You can see from my photos that it even conceals my veins.
- It blends so easily and doesn’t give that white patchy undereye effect that most concealers give.
- Depending on the intensity of the darkness of your eye circles, you can choose to use just the concealer, or the powder, or mix both together.
- If your undereye area is a little dry or has some fine lines, just go with the concealer. Personally, I go with just the concealer.
- If your dark eye circles aren’t that dark, you can just use the powder.
- I also use the brightening powder as an eyeshadow base – it helps brighten up the eyelid area and also helps absorb excess sebum.
- Sometimes, this brightening powder can also be used as a nosebridge / cheekbone highlighter 😀
Geddit, geddit, geddit nao nao nao!