Depending on how much I like the cleanser, I can take 2-4 months to finish it. My last cleanser was The Face Shop’s Flebote Hydra Soft Cleansing Foam, and it took about 3 months to almost finish it – almost finish in the sense that I don’t bother to yoga twist and flex the tube and coax the last 5% hiding in all corners of the tube.
In a way, I was just eager to move on to my next cleanser – it was like a ho-hum relationship with a pleasant bf but the sparks have died on. Meet my new bf-cleanser, the IOPE Whitegen Cleansing Foam, and boy, the fireworks are galore!
Very slight and tiny beads for exoliation and perhaps whitening – not too coarse and harsh on your skin, and melts away as you massage your face.
This is friggin’ awesome! Granted, the packaging is not not eye-catching – I only bought it on a whim cos there was a discount.
- It cleanses well and removes any excess makeup that my makeup remover missed.
- It makes my pores smaller – I am not kidding.
- It doesn’t strip my face of all the moisture (none of the squeaky clean feeling).
- My skin is visibly fairer and my skin tone is more even.
- It smells good – not too acrid and not too fragrant.
- It lathers well – not too thick and not too watery.
- It comes with little beads for exfoliation and perhaps some whitening.
I’m really pleasantly surprised by this product – so much that I’m scouring gmarket now and planning for a second tube even though I’m only 10-15% through this one. I think it costs only aboud SGD20, which is a decent price for a relatively fat tube.
I should ask Romeo to get some for me – he’s coming to Singapore again! Yay! Quickly prepare to book your slots with him girls, he gives one of the BEST makeovers (and that’s saying something, considering I’ve had countless makeovers in my 5-6 years working in magazines). I’ll post up more details once I get confirmation on his dates 😀
Meanwhile, buy this cleanser and ensure that your face is clean and purified enough so that when he gets here, your face will be in tip-top condition to receive his awesome makeup skills!