I’m not sure if it was the hormonal imbalance caused by sexy gyrating men in Magic Mike or it’s simply the bad weather – I’m having a breakout! I seldom get breakouts, so when I do get them, of course I switch into drama mama mood and go bonkers.
Besides googling for methods on how to grow a beard so that I can hide my chin pimples (urban myth has it that rubbing XO works), I also switch around my makeup routine slightly. Tough times call for tougher makeup, which means I need more coverage than the average army boy in the jungle.
However, I also don’t want to look like the birthday girl who got her face smashed into her cake, so this is a tricky one. My current weapon of choice is the Laneige Water Supreme Finishing Pact.
Shade 1 Light Beige
Looking relatively untouched… because I have two sets of this. Yes, I have obsessive compulsive hoarding problems too.
Ooh baybeh you’re so fine.
Before blending and patting in – you can barely see the powder cos it’s so fine
I intentionally didn’t draw the dividing line so that you could see how naturally it blends into my skin.
Get this, fo’ sure.
- It’s so fine that it can be compared with Chanel’s powder. I am not kidding.
- It smells good.
- It gives good coverage, and an almost velvety and poreless finish.
- Minimal blending is required.
- It doesn’t cake much- which is essential since I don’t want to draw attention to my pimples by building it into a mound of powdered pus.
- There isn’t much oxidisation either.
It’s a shame about the price tag though – as you know, I buy everything from Korea since it’s half the price there.