Last night, I had dinner with my beloved girlfriends at Todamgol, a Korean restaurant with a huge range of rice wines (막걸리 pronounced makkeoli).
Despite the general consensus that Singapore Airlines’ cabin crew are getting uglier by the batch, and that their standards are dropping, I’m damn proud to say that my girls are gorgeous. One of them was even asked to be the calendar/poster girl for SIA. For her next birthday, I’m gonna get her a garbage bag dress cos she’d still look awesome in it.
Anyway, I love how my girls wear their eye makeup (even though I usually turn up for gatherings sans makeup since I’ll always look crappy compared with them ). Therefore, my inspiration for today is : Play with ALLLL my eye makeup
I love these!
- They glide on smoothly as cream, and dries up to have a velvety almost-powdery finish.
- Resist the urge to rub your fingers over them when they’re still “wet””, and you’ll be rewarded with a long-wearing and long-lasting finish.
- The colour is intense – just one coat will do.
- The glitter is obvious but not streetwalker-OTT.
- It removes cleanly too, vs the Bobbi Brown one that leaves glittery remnants all over your skin even after using makeup remover.
- It doesn’t smudge much onto the undereye too. Bye bye racoon eyes!
- You can also try to use the black BK912 one as a gel eyeliner, and the shimmery WT901 as a brow or cheekbone highlighter.