I’m pretty convinced that if I mummify my body in this Sulwhasoo Overnight Vitalizing Treatment when I die, they’ll dig out my body in 10 years and find that I haven’t aged a day.
Ok, fine, that’s totally exaggerating. But I’m not lying when I say this is the closest thing to a miracle overnight sleeping pack I’ve found.
Sulwhasoo Overnight Vitalizing Treatment – KRW50,000
Application and Effects
- At just KRW50,000, this has got to be one of the most value-for-money items I’ve ever bought. It comes with angelica and pomegranate help brighten skin tone and walnut and white mulberry restore skin’s vitality.
- It comes in a long tall tube which stands pretty firmly on its heavy rounded cap.
- It has a nice herbal scent that isn’t overpowering.
- All you have to do is to apply it every night (I do it every other night so that it doesn’t run out that fast) at the end of your regime.
- The texture is impossibly smooth, and yet in a weird way, you can still feel the finely-ground grains of the herbs that have been included. My camera is unable to capture the extremely-fine grainy feel of this (but fret not, it isn’t abrasive in the least). It’s creamy, but is absorbed really quickly into the skin.
- Next morning, when you wake up, your skin is immaculate – I am not kidding.
- Pores are visibly minimized, and there’s no oily residue or sheen that usually appears overnight.
- Now, I’ve got a notoriously low tolerance level of facial oil – I obsessively blot my face throughout the day. The fact that I’m wowed by the no-overnight-facial-oil-ness of this product speaks volumes for its efficacy.
In fact, the recommended usage for this is that you do not wash this off with your usual morning cleanser. Instead, just splash with water and apply your makeup as per usual. Your skin feels velvety, soft and smooth, and makeup goes on so easily.
I love, love, love this product and have recommended it to everyone I know. C’mon, at only KRW50,000 (approx SGD55), you’re basically getting an instant perk-me-up for your skin.
Get it NAO!